JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Guys (and Gals?)!

Like I mentioned, I am new here but not new to the sport or the addiction. I'm into the higher end guns and the last few years, it seems, the rimfires. I love 'em and can't get enough of 'em. (.22itis?)

Let's see if we can add some fuel to my fire? I Look forward to meeting everyone, gaining some knowledge and possibly gaining a few new friendships. I didn't notice a lot of Idaho shooters. I just may need to look a little deeper.

Thanx for letting me vent!

Welcome aboard, glad to have you! :s0155:

If you came here for help with your addiction, well, that could go so very wrong, you see, were all enablers, so there is no chance at all for a cure!
Sorry! :s0140::s0140::s0140:

B1042CCC-D312-4F11-AE11-67CF47883C1C.jpeg

Welcome. Sadly this is the last place that will start you on your road to recovery.
I too am an addict. My current addiction is small caliber mouse guns/ pocket pistols.

Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent.
Yup. Guys and gals too. Just one big unruly somewhat raucous but mostly very helpful family.

Used to be into .22 target pistols a few decades back. Had a High Standard with about an 8, maybe 10-inch barrel and removable weights that could be placed just where you wanted for exactly the total weight and balance you wanted. Dont remember the model. It was long out of production even then.

Carol

Welcome to the greatest firearms forum on the interwebs, you'll find a great depth of knowledge, differing opinions and good natured ribbing here. We're one great big dysfunctional family, you'll not find a greater group of folks anywhere.

Looking forward to your contributions!

Thanx everyone for the warm welcome!

Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent.
Yup. Guys and gals too. Just one big unruly somewhat raucous but mostly very helpful family.

Used to be into .22 target pistols a few decades back. Had a High Standard with about an 8, maybe 10-inch barrel and removable weights that could be placed just where you wanted for exactly the total weight and balance you wanted. Dont remember the model. It was long out of production even then.

Carol

Thanx OB44! I am also into .22 target competition and I own a couple of HS... hard to beat! One was a "space gun", you mention with a 10" barrel and the muzzle break, weights, etc. In a moment of weakness, I sold it! There is a gal on another team that shoots an identical piece and is like 5 foot nothin', can't weigh a hundred lbs. soaking wet and is a consistent 495/500 shooter (in the top 5 shooters)! Looking forward to the upcoming Fall league.

Welcome to the boards! There are a few of us from SW Idaho for sure. As for the intelligent life in Boise comment, I see more BS here now than I used to, that's for sure. Often times it has a CA plate attached to it, but not always.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top