JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello I'm in broward county florida I am going to be going into safe school academy soon and looking to trade for a Staccato c2 as my duty weapon. If you can help I will send pics to whom ever is interested, please get back to me asap if can help! Thank you, and stay safe, out there [email protected]

20230618_140409.jpg 20230723_135051.jpg 20230721_222003.jpg Screenshot_20230904_125116_Messages.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not sure what you mean, I said academy as an SSO, sorry for misunderstanding will double check thread
That's crazy you can do that, what about down range qualifications? Rather stick to the path I'm on, but will look further into it, thank you, but in the field it plays a big part between life and death when you got someone not trained or trained with AR, and only have a side arm at the time. I rather the better one in a fire fight

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.