JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone. I am an engineer who likes shooting guns. I grew up on a farm shooting rifles and shotguns mostly, but I recently got the bug for handguns. I love pistols of all sizes from large to extremely tiny.

I am currently waiting to receive my CHL. My wife is also interested in the world of small pistols and she is considering getting her CHL as well (Which I think is outstanding!).

Usually on forums I just look and do not participate much, I am a lurker, so I have enjoyed a lot of your conversations and discussions that have already been posted. I have also enjoyed searching through the for sale threads trying to find a deal, haha. Thats all for now, thanks everyone!

welcome to NWF ! yup, your right, the little lady with a handgun...... in todays world it's more, and more commen for women to have some sort of protection ! it's not just a "man" thing anymore ! my wife won't leave the house without a gun close by her side ! ya just never know !! oh ! by the way...some of the forums require "tall boots & thick skin" ! LOL !
have your wife join up also, their's plenty of ladies here she can share with ! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top