JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Glad to meet y'all. First heard about this forum when I was researching places to shoot and stumbled upon the posts about Wolf Creek. Have been out there a few times and am grateful for this group arranging/contributing to that resource.

Despite having served 6 years in the Marines, I was never really a "gun guy" until recently, so I feel like I'm playing catch-up. I'm mostly interested in target and defensive shooting styles, altho I'm open to learning more about hunting. :)

Glad to meet y'all. First heard about this forum when I was researching places to shoot and stumbled upon the posts about Wolf Creek. Have been out there a few times and am grateful for this group arranging/contributing to that resource.

Despite having served 6 years in the Marines, I was never really a "gun guy" until recently, so I feel like I'm playing catch-up. I'm mostly interested in target and defensive shooting styles, altho I'm open to learning more about hunting. :)
I stumbled onto this site the same way and same reason. I did 4 years army and just "got into" guns also. Looking back when I had the option to shoot an m4 all day if I wanted at the range, especially in Afghanistan, I kick myself in the rear. Make sure to keep your eye on the classifieds here, I've seen some good stuff passing through. A bergara b14 right now, never fired, is on there for about 250 dollars less then what you'd pay for the exact same at cabelas. Wish I'd have found this site before I bought all I have now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top