JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

My name is Jacob, I signed up a long time ago but have never been active on the forum. The current political situation and what I heard Kate Brown is trying to do has made me concerned for Oregon and I have wanted to get politically active about defending my 2nd Amendment rights. I hope this is a good place to start. So a little about me:

I mainly like to collect and shoot military surplus firearms. M1 rifles, Carbines, 1911s, M14s, ARs of course, and foreign stuff like AKs as well. I got my first M1 rifle back when I was 15 or so and my first AK back in 1997 during the ban.

I also collect USGI surplus militaria from WW1 all the way to current issue. Back in High school I was a member of the Pacific North West Historical Group and the North West Historical Association which are or were WW2 reenacting groups. That was a lot of fun, but I don't have the time any more, maybe someday.

I am a husband, married 12 years now, and a father of two. 11yr old girl and 9yr old boy.

I moved to Oregon From Nevada when I was about 4yrs old, so even though I wasn't born here I consider myself an Oregon native. This is home and I love the North West.

Like I said I want to get activery in defending my 2nd A rights so here I am.

Thank you,
JC.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews