JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone, my name is John. I have been reading this forum for a couple of months now on the advice of a buddy. Seems to be alot of good, like minded people on here. I finally gave in and joined today because I couldn't resist putting in my two cents on another forum. As the title of my post says, I'm in the Salem area. I am a 9 and a half year veteran of the United States Navy. Got out just about two years ago and I'm glad to be home for good. I have a large interest in all things guns / hunting / fishing / survival. I started shooting at a very young age and was allowed to practice my first love for my job while in the military as a SAMI and CSWI. I really look forward to getting to know you all on here. This forum is a great source of information. Anyway, enough rambling. Glad to be here!

One more thing: Can anyone tell me how to track my posts so I can go straight to them to look for replies? That way I don't have to remember the post name and try to search for it? Been on the interweb for a long time but this is my first forum experience.

I'm also having a hard time getting my avatar to work. When I go to my control panel and go to "change avatar" it just says that I don't have one uploaded and it won't let me uncheck the little box about not showing my avatar. Anyone got any help on this?

Welcome. You have to be a supporting member to get an avatar. If you go to the User CP, it will show threads that have been replied to that you've subscribed to. Starting a thread or posting a reply to one subscribes you to the thread. It also lets you look at every thread you've subscribed to in the same area.

Hope that helps.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top