JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone. My name is Kevin. I'm relatively new to firearms (purchased my first firearm a year ago) but go shooting most weekends when I'm in town. I shoot mainly AR's (bought one and built two), shotguns (trap and HD training) and handguns. Recently started shooting mosins which has become a new addiction.

Interested in both formal and informal training that will improve my proficiency. Looking forward to learning from all of you.

Good morning and Welcome Kevin.
There are lots of good and knowledgeable people here.
Mosins are just a big kick in the pants. Love 'em.

Hi everyone. My name is Kevin. I'm relatively new to firearms (purchased my first firearm a year ago) but go shooting most weekends when I'm in town. I shoot mainly AR's (bought one and built two), shotguns (trap and HD training) and handguns. Recently started shooting mosins which has become a new addiction.

Interested in both formal and informal training that will improve my proficiency. Looking forward to learning from all of you.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top