JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Pacific Northwest folks and fellow members here at Northwest Firearms. I am from s/w Pa, just north of Pittsburgh, Pa. Found your website in a reference link on a rifle for sale on Hunting Washington Forum, Hunts, Photos, Videos, Contests, Classifieds I have visited Portland Oregon area, Astoria and Mt Hood areas, Mt St Helens and Mt Rainier areas on vacation in 2008. I came back in 2010 to visit the n/e corner of Wa, North Cascades NP, and the Dark Divide area in the Gifford Pinchot NF south of Randle for a potential elk hunt. Visited the Ashcroft area also then. You have two beautiful states to enjoy. Enjoyed seeing the local elk herd in Packwood, and at Mt St Helens area. : ) HH in Pa :)

Thank you fellows, tac I bow to your long distance trek to see Wa amd Oregon, lol, and GOG where is the state of Jefferson, I see you are from Portland I believe.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top