JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Pacific Northwest folks and fellow members here at Northwest Firearms. I am from s/w Pa, just north of Pittsburgh, Pa. Found your website in a reference link on a rifle for sale on Hunting Washington Forum, Hunts, Photos, Videos, Contests, Classifieds I have visited Portland Oregon area, Astoria and Mt Hood areas, Mt St Helens and Mt Rainier areas on vacation in 2008. I came back in 2010 to visit the n/e corner of Wa, North Cascades NP, and the Dark Divide area in the Gifford Pinchot NF south of Randle for a potential elk hunt. Visited the Ashcroft area also then. You have two beautiful states to enjoy. Enjoyed seeing the local elk herd in Packwood, and at Mt St Helens area. : ) HH in Pa :)

Thank you fellows, tac I bow to your long distance trek to see Wa amd Oregon, lol, and GOG where is the state of Jefferson, I see you are from Portland I believe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top