JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am getting into reloading and looking for a place where I can plug into experienced re-loaders minds. I have a great resource here locally, but different opinions rock! I decided if I was going to reload I would do it all, and go for casting as well. Any recommendations on some good threads talking about casting furnaces, supplies, and techniques?

Greetings -

Here are a few links to sites that I have found helpful:

http://www.handloads.com/ This is my favorite. Several of the frequent posters live in the Northwest. Be sure to check out their load database.

The Handloaders Bench This site has a specific forum for learning to handload.

Ultimate Reloader Visit this site first. They have a large section on learning to reload.

Also, visit and bookmark the powder supplier sites: Hodgon, Vihtavuori, Accurate, etc. for loading data.

Last but not least, buy a manual.

STAY SAFE!

welcome to NWF ! well it looks like "utarefson" kinda cleared the air for ya on reloading info ! also there is a "ammunition & reloading" thread in the forums....check it out ! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top