Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello from S.E. Idaho!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by apd193, Sep 19, 2011.

1. apd193

apd193 Idaho New Member

I am getting into reloading and looking for a place where I can plug into experienced re-loaders minds. I have a great resource here locally, but different opinions rock! I decided if I was going to reload I would do it all, and go for casting as well. Any recommendations on some good threads talking about casting furnaces, supplies, and techniques?

2. balaperdida

balaperdida eastern idaho Well-Known Member

Greetings -

Here are a few links to sites that I have found helpful:

http://www.handloads.com/ This is my favorite. Several of the frequent posters live in the Northwest. Be sure to check out their load database.

The Handloaders Bench This site has a specific forum for learning to handload.

Ultimate Reloader Visit this site first. They have a large section on learning to reload.

Also, visit and bookmark the powder supplier sites: Hodgon, Vihtavuori, Accurate, etc. for loading data.

Last but not least, buy a manual.

STAY SAFE!

3. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

4. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! well it looks like "utarefson" kinda cleared the air for ya on reloading info ! also there is a "ammunition & reloading" thread in the forums....check it out ! enjoy yourself !!

steven