JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am getting into reloading and looking for a place where I can plug into experienced re-loaders minds. I have a great resource here locally, but different opinions rock! I decided if I was going to reload I would do it all, and go for casting as well. Any recommendations on some good threads talking about casting furnaces, supplies, and techniques?

Greetings -

Here are a few links to sites that I have found helpful:

http://www.handloads.com/ This is my favorite. Several of the frequent posters live in the Northwest. Be sure to check out their load database.

The Handloaders Bench This site has a specific forum for learning to handload.

Ultimate Reloader Visit this site first. They have a large section on learning to reload.

Also, visit and bookmark the powder supplier sites: Hodgon, Vihtavuori, Accurate, etc. for loading data.

Last but not least, buy a manual.

STAY SAFE!

welcome to NWF ! well it looks like "utarefson" kinda cleared the air for ya on reloading info ! also there is a "ammunition & reloading" thread in the forums....check it out ! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads