JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All.

I'm semi retired in Redmond, Oregon. I worked in the securities business in the Willamette valley for 32 years.

I'm concentrating my time as a civil rights activist specializing in the First, Second, and Fourth Amendments of the US Constitution, and I can tell you, I've been busy. I typically will call, e-mail, or write one of my elected officials at least once per day, every day as circumstances warrant. They all know me and recognize me at their town halls or other functions. I also make it a point to know the Police Chiefs, Sheriffs, Fire Chiefs, and other public officials and they know me.

Served in the US Navy and reserves from 1971-1977.

Certified NRA Range Safety Officer and NRA member for over 30 years.

Have taught many people how to shoot. Many for their first time.

In Oregon, we can give $100 to a PAC and take a $100 tax credit on our state taxes. I give to the Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) every year. It's like taking the state's checkbook and giving it to a cause that defends my Second Amendment rights. Kevin Starrett runs the organization from Canby, Oregon and does an excellent job. I am on OFF's Alert List and we can mobilize quickly when the gun-grabbers (and there are many) in the Oregon legislature start getting frisky.

I look forward to being an active member at NorthWestFirearms.

Regards,

gashog

Welcome aboard. You'll find a lot of here that are quite fond of the Bill of Rights.

I give my PAC deduction money to OFF every too. I might change if a very pro-gun, pro-liberty democrat runs against one of our state's dedicated antis.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top