JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone, after lurking for months I decided to register . I found this site by chance while browsing through various sites looking for ammunition , brass, bullets, or entire firearms chambered in my cartridge of choice, the .41 action express. I like to be different and sure there are balisticially superior cartridges out there, the .41ae is just plain fun . Since the brass has been out of production for a decade, and the last factory loads were produced in 1996 you can expect me to be asking a lot of questions about reloading . I am a sucker for Jericho's and certain variants. Out of all the Handguns I have owned the Jericho is my favorite by far. You may notice my WTB posting looking for an Uzi Eagle .

Sorry for going off on a tangent in the introduction forum . My name is Ron by the way, and nice to meet you all.

Welcome aboard, Ron.

It has been a while since I've seen a .41AE. Sounds like some neat reloading projects. :)
Yes it will be. Of course the reloading is out of necessity and although challenging, this caliber was love at first shot. For comparison a 9mm is on the right. 250px-41aeand9mm.png

Welcome Aboard Ron, glad to have you! You came to the right place, Lots of reloading help here and a pretty cool bunch of folks to help, even if you don't need it! We are a very "helpful" Lot here! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with on your Project .41 A.E.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top