JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone, after lurking for months I decided to register . I found this site by chance while browsing through various sites looking for ammunition , brass, bullets, or entire firearms chambered in my cartridge of choice, the .41 action express. I like to be different and sure there are balisticially superior cartridges out there, the .41ae is just plain fun . Since the brass has been out of production for a decade, and the last factory loads were produced in 1996 you can expect me to be asking a lot of questions about reloading . I am a sucker for Jericho's and certain variants. Out of all the Handguns I have owned the Jericho is my favorite by far. You may notice my WTB posting looking for an Uzi Eagle .

Sorry for going off on a tangent in the introduction forum . My name is Ron by the way, and nice to meet you all.

Welcome aboard, Ron.

It has been a while since I've seen a .41AE. Sounds like some neat reloading projects. :)
Yes it will be. Of course the reloading is out of necessity and although challenging, this caliber was love at first shot. For comparison a 9mm is on the right. 250px-41aeand9mm.png

Welcome Aboard Ron, glad to have you! You came to the right place, Lots of reloading help here and a pretty cool bunch of folks to help, even if you don't need it! We are a very "helpful" Lot here! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with on your Project .41 A.E.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top