JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone! I am not exactly a total newbie, but I still have a ton to learn. I purchased my first firearm about 1.5 years ago on a whim, started training with it, and I loved it so much that today I own 5 and I'm getting ready to do my first AR build.

These days I spend about 50% of my time living in Milwaukie and the other 50% in the Maupin area.

Anyway I am looking forward to learning from yall, and I'm hoping to attend some events (like the forest cleanups) and meet some like-minded people in the future.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Hello everyone! I am not exactly a total newbie, but I still have a ton to learn. I purchased my first firearm about 1.5 years ago on a whim, started training with it, and I loved it so much that today I own 5 and I'm getting ready to do my first AR build.

These days I spend about 50% of my time living in Milwaukie and the other 50% in the Maupin area.

Anyway I am looking forward to learning from yall, and I'm hoping to attend some events (like the forest cleanups) and meet some like-minded people in the future.
Welcome. I'm an FFL in Gladstone if you ever need anything let me know.

Welcome!

If you're living out in maupin half the year, I hope you fly fish. I'm out there a couple times a month to find some red sides.

Im not much of a fisherman, the only success I've ever had is during deep sea trips... but I live right on Pine Hollow reservoir so I have been thinking about trying to get into it. Are you fishing one of the rivers?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews