JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello! Found the forum thru a google search for "Idaho gun forums." I'm 44, work in retail although I'm about to graduate from LCSC with a degree in behavioral science, and am moving into the addictions/recovery field with a goal of becoming a certified drug and alcohol counselor.

Welcome from the great state of, uh, East Anglia. Don't bother looking for it - it's a region on the Eastern side of England, UK, where the Romans recently left, and the Normans recently arrived. Between the two events a bunch of Jutes, Angles, Saxons, Danes, Norse and sundry other mainland Europeans came and went.

Welcome!

I'm about 50 miles North of you but am in Lewiston every so often to visit North 40 or Sportsman's Warehouse. Or to go to Effie's!

Hello! Found the forum thru a google search for "Idaho gun forums." I'm 44, work in retail although I'm about to graduate from LCSC with a degree in behavioral science, and am moving into the addictions/recovery field with a goal of becoming a certified drug and alcohol counselor.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top