JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just wanted to post a hello from from Iowa. I love to hunt and collect firearms. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss these passions with others across the country. This forum seems to be a great environment. I have been lurking for awhile and finally decided to post.

Iowa wow. Great to hear from you. I believe you are luck enough to find spots to shot at some distance. We on the western side of our states have problems with not too many open place to shot 1,000 yards. Welcome.

Welcome to the site! Cedar Rapids 'eh. I was born and raised in Iowa before moving out to Oregon/Washington 9 years ago. We still make it back a couple of times a year to see family and hit a Hawk game.

I am going to bet 'CR' is Cedar Rapids. I grew up in Iowa down by Oskaloosa, my sister lives in Iowa City. She's a doctor and she's probably seen you naked.

Just kidding, welcome! ;)

Cedar Rapids is a great guess. As for sister's seeing me naked... don't tell my wife. True we do get some longer shots but we get to make them with 12 gauges do to silly hunting rules up here. Great people on here so far and a very nice amount of traffic/items on the classifieds. It is nice to price items I don't see around here every day.

OPAWY,
You sure make the rounds. I guess that means I do too. Nice to see people I "know" as I roam the boards.

rusobr2,
I am very impressed by how much is going on. I have enjoyed this site very much in the short time I have been here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top