JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey.....so I'm DEADTIME and this is a bit about me. I'm 43 and living in beautiful Coeur D'alene Idaho which is as close to heaven as I deserve. I'm into cars and trucks I own a 69 Dodge Super Bee and a 71 Plymouth Cuda, my trucks old and new are a 72 Dodge power wagon and a 2008 Dodge 2500 Diesel.

Been into guns since I was 7, grew up in a Marine house my dad was a 3 tour mustang in Vietnam and came home an officer with a wooden leg...never bothered me or him. I have a son and a great wife, they are my pride and joy, I myself am retired.

I'm also into computers and gaming, mostly first person shooters like Battlefield 3.

I'm looking for a hunting buddy or buddies and like minded folks who like cars, guns and football. Been a Bears fan since birth.

Got my name while in the Army, was a tanker for a long time and my call sign was...well still is DEADTIME 1....once a tanker always a tanker.

Sabres out! Sabres ready!

Welcome deadtime, always good to hear from another mopar guy. seem to be few and far between, 67 GTX, 93 w250 diesel, 92 cherokee, [kind of like a mopar] enjoy your stay here!

Welcome Deadtime I to love cars and guns! I have tons of guns and I have a 64 sportfury 440 727 8 3/4" tubbed and caged . A 71 RS/Z28 camaro 385ci. blown SB. And a 76 Chevy SWB 385ci. Blown 9"Ect Ect. still doing the body work on the truck.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews