JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey.....so I'm DEADTIME and this is a bit about me. I'm 43 and living in beautiful Coeur D'alene Idaho which is as close to heaven as I deserve. I'm into cars and trucks I own a 69 Dodge Super Bee and a 71 Plymouth Cuda, my trucks old and new are a 72 Dodge power wagon and a 2008 Dodge 2500 Diesel.

Been into guns since I was 7, grew up in a Marine house my dad was a 3 tour mustang in Vietnam and came home an officer with a wooden leg...never bothered me or him. I have a son and a great wife, they are my pride and joy, I myself am retired.

I'm also into computers and gaming, mostly first person shooters like Battlefield 3.

I'm looking for a hunting buddy or buddies and like minded folks who like cars, guns and football. Been a Bears fan since birth.

Got my name while in the Army, was a tanker for a long time and my call sign was...well still is DEADTIME 1....once a tanker always a tanker.

Sabres out! Sabres ready!

Welcome deadtime, always good to hear from another mopar guy. seem to be few and far between, 67 GTX, 93 w250 diesel, 92 cherokee, [kind of like a mopar] enjoy your stay here!

Welcome Deadtime I to love cars and guns! I have tons of guns and I have a 64 sportfury 440 727 8 3/4" tubbed and caged . A 71 RS/Z28 camaro 385ci. blown SB. And a 76 Chevy SWB 385ci. Blown 9"Ect Ect. still doing the body work on the truck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top