JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've lurked here for a while but finally got around to registering. I was raised around guns and started shooting before I was ten. I have carried a concealed handgun every single day since August 22nd 1990, one month after my 21st birthday. My current CCW is an XD45 Compact with Trijicon yellow/green night sights, a Lasermax guide rod laser, and a combat/carry trigger job by Springer. It rides in a Comp-Tac MTAC holster and is loaded with Federal HST +Ps.

I grew up in an auto racing family. My dad started racing in the '50s and he and my brother road raced into the mid-80s. I was a NASCAR crew chief for seven years with the last three spent working on a Super Late Model / NW Tour car. When I gave that up I went Pro Rallying for a few years and had some great "adventures". I'm a certified Datsun 510 fanatic, thus my user name. I also have some Mercedes Unimog trucks and enjoy crawling through the woods. I've spent the last 18 years at a company that primarily manufactures Late Model Stock Car parts. I started out as a CNC machinist and programmer but spend all of my time now on engineering and new product development. I also own a small fabrication shop where I build stuff to make Datsun 510s and 240Zs go a whole lot faster. My website: http://www.vg30.com

TonsOfOregonBrass: Aren't 510s great?! I have a SSS tattoo if that tells you anything about my level of fanaticism. My 'driver' is a '71 wagon with a 300ZX V6 in it. :cool:

cwegga: I've seen a few of your posts and thought, "Hey, small world!" I have a few cool toys and tools... and a whole bunch of junk too! :D The only "gunsmithing" I've done is little stuff like converting my Saiga .308, installing my night sights (using a Bridgeport), and accurizing my 10/22. I like doing the occasional one-off project but I've worked with production CNC equipment for so long that I have a hard time getting motivated to set up and cut "just one" of anything. :(

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top