JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've lurked here for a while but finally got around to registering. I was raised around guns and started shooting before I was ten. I have carried a concealed handgun every single day since August 22nd 1990, one month after my 21st birthday. My current CCW is an XD45 Compact with Trijicon yellow/green night sights, a Lasermax guide rod laser, and a combat/carry trigger job by Springer. It rides in a Comp-Tac MTAC holster and is loaded with Federal HST +Ps.

I grew up in an auto racing family. My dad started racing in the '50s and he and my brother road raced into the mid-80s. I was a NASCAR crew chief for seven years with the last three spent working on a Super Late Model / NW Tour car. When I gave that up I went Pro Rallying for a few years and had some great "adventures". I'm a certified Datsun 510 fanatic, thus my user name. I also have some Mercedes Unimog trucks and enjoy crawling through the woods. I've spent the last 18 years at a company that primarily manufactures Late Model Stock Car parts. I started out as a CNC machinist and programmer but spend all of my time now on engineering and new product development. I also own a small fabrication shop where I build stuff to make Datsun 510s and 240Zs go a whole lot faster. My website: http://www.vg30.com

TonsOfOregonBrass: Aren't 510s great?! I have a SSS tattoo if that tells you anything about my level of fanaticism. My 'driver' is a '71 wagon with a 300ZX V6 in it. :cool:

cwegga: I've seen a few of your posts and thought, "Hey, small world!" I have a few cool toys and tools... and a whole bunch of junk too! :D The only "gunsmithing" I've done is little stuff like converting my Saiga .308, installing my night sights (using a Bridgeport), and accurizing my 10/22. I like doing the occasional one-off project but I've worked with production CNC equipment for so long that I have a hard time getting motivated to set up and cut "just one" of anything. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top