JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello!

My Brother turned me onto this site and I will be on here from time to time to get advice, and possibly put out want ads for goodies.

As you can see, by my name, I do love HK, but I don't discriminate, I love them all, but I have always had an affinity to German firearms and design. In fact, I'm on the prowl for a P7, so if anyone has any leads or wants to part with one, do let me know.

Did a short stint in LE, many years ago, but moved to Tech and have been there since.

I'm a deer, upland game and waterfowl hunter. I think animals are delicious, so it's not my fault.

I'm an avid fisherman and grew up here in the PNW. I've been Fly fishing since I was a kid, but like Golf, you can always be better. I'll drop a line into anything that's H2O: Salt, Fresh, river, creek, deep sea, surf, Fly, Spinner, bait cast, deep water cranks, troll.. all of it.

In closing, forgive me if I make any "Forum faux paus" on here. The interface is a bit different than what I'm used to but I learn quick!

Happy to be here..

Welcome from East Anglia, England!

Not sure why I put an exclamation mark there, it's nothing to get excited about, to be honest. On the contrary, it's quite boring, given the vast, wide-open landscapes of unremitted flatness - a bit like Nebraska, but with cathedrals sticking out our of the fens to relive the monotony.

The artist Constable liked it, but then he'd never seem 'Yellowstone' - now THERE's a good series about life on the farm - bit different to here, I can tell you.

Welcome aboard!

This place is like a gunshow every day, all day!

I'll keep an eye out for a P7 (for myself,lol!).

Just kidding. They do pop up from time to time 🙂

Good luck on your quest.

WMB

Last Edited:
Welcome to the party!

HK_Koolaide.jpg

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome aboard!

I'm an HK and eurotrash fan myself... it all started with a used German Makarov and progressed through SiGs, Walthers and HKs.

I'm not a snob about it though, l know they all hate me... keeps me warm at night.
LOL, Agreed, there's just something about them I like (beyond the obvious when it comes to the engineering). There's a logical "Weirdness" attraction. It hit me the first time I fired a full auto MP5. It felt funny, it looked funny, but I brought it up to my eye and looked through those glorious diopter sites and fell in love with the 9mm SuperSoaker.. Not to mention someone else was paying for the ammo, so that was an added bonus.. It's been a love affair ever since.

Last Edited:
Welcome to the Forum! P7s are amazing
I've held them, never fired one, but I've wanted one for a long, long time, and I should have moved on one a decade ago, but procrastination got the best of me, and that has a price. Hopefully I can get one someday, I have no intentions of flipping it if I do, it'll be an heirloom that will be passed down.

Last Edited:
I've held them, never fired one, but I've wanted one for a long, long time, and I should have moved on one a decade ago, but procrastination got the best of me, and that has a price. Hopefully I can get one someday, I have no intentions of flipping it if I do, it'll be an heirloom that will be passed down.
I have a P7M8 that was issued to the German police then returned to the factory unused as surplus. Whenever this happens they grind off the police acceptance stamp.

While it's not a collectors dream, it sure shoots like a laser. It's as accurate as my Sig210. The grip cocker takes only minutes to get used to.

Certainly capable as a carry pistol, though mine is a safe queen with range days for good behavior.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top