JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi,

Just joined, primarily looking to sell a few firearms.

Never sold before, do you just arrange to meet at a chosen FFL (in WA state) and can pretty much handle the sale on the spot?
That's how it goes. Though I believe a new member has to be around for awhile. Get a few posts under their belt. the rules for the classified are posted. I've never read them, just used common sense pretty much.

Welcome to NWFA!

Yeah, take a look at the classified rules.

Then feal free to post up ads.

ALL new member content (ADs, thread replies & threads etc) require mod approval before they get out in the forum.

Sometimes we are around (so pretty quick approval or removal), sometimes we aren't (so may take a bit, be patient).

We're up for a cost of living adjustment / Union bump soon, so the mod squad will be working more. /jk

That's how it goes. Though I believe a new member has to be around for awhile. Get a few posts under their belt. the rules for the classified are posted. I've never read them, just used common sense pretty much.

Welcome to NWFA!
Yeah, take a look at the classified rules.

Then feal free to post up ads.

ALL new member content (ADs, thread replies & threads etc) require mod approval before they get out in the forum.

Sometimes we are around (so pretty quick approval or removal), sometimes we aren't (so may take a bit, be patient).

We're up for a cost of living adjustment / Union bump soon, so the mod squad will be working more. /jk
Thanks. Not in a big hurry so don't care if I have to wait on union approval.

1691452432742.png

Aloha, Mark

That doesn't include hand gun does it? I've done a couple long gun purchases like that.
Handguns must be transferred in the buyers home state. Federal thing.

Long guns (edit: any neighboring state), according & depending upon buyers home states laws.

AFAIK.

Edit, adding: states with permits to purchase & such? No idea...

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

sooo... What'cha got?
What he ^^ said. But you need to be brief with description. Here, like most forums, frown on ads in the main forums fishing for "Bids" and avoiding rules of the classifieds.
I've got a G17, G26, 590A1, a not so great Taurus snub revolver and maybe 1-2 others. Haven't taken pictures and such yet, will probably post in the next week.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews