JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone, been surfing around plenty of gun forums lately and thought joining one specific to my region would be the best help. My name's Phil, and I live/work around the Olympia area. I grew up in Washington, traveled all over the country, and finally came back here. Since I'm more settled down now, I've been getting more involved in my gun hobby. Although this whole gun ban nonsense is not helping! Luckily I made a few purchases last year and have a little bit of ammo saved up for shooting, so I'm not hurting yet. Although I'd love to find more 9mm for my Walther PPQ if I could! Everywhere around here has been cleaned out. Anyways, looking forward to contributing and getting to know some people!

Phil

Welcome to NWFA Be sure to check out that red link towards top of page about helping clean outdoor shooting areas. Gather 3 bags of trash get free bronze membership! Check it out! I havent got to do it yet but plan too next time I go somewhere that could use it.

Welcome. IMHO you got one more step........if you didn't do it already........get a CCW. It's sort of an instant "badge" to carry around. Showing that you're one of the "good guys." Of course, it's still up to you if you choose to go around armed. But, I've found it useful when making a firearms deal/purchase face to face.

Not to mention, that you'll probably p%$$ off a LIBTARD.

Aloha, Mark

Yep, I already own a CCW/CPL. It was actually the first thing I did before I bought my first gun! I also concealed carry on a regular basis because I think it's important to use your CPL if you have one and feel comfortable doing so. Although, when I first started I felt weird going into stores and wondered if people would notice. I hear it's like that for a lot of people, but I'm glad I got over it with practice. Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top