JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

I'm a family man with a beautiful wife and two young boys. Born in Portland but raised mostly between Oregon and Colorado. Don't have much firearms knowledge or experience, except for plinking some with my friends as a youth. But I am eager to learn.

Right now I'm happy to see a renaissance of classical American values, especially in regards to freedom and classical liberalism (a la the Founding Fathers). So I want to celebrate the 2nd amendment by acquiring a tidy little collection of arms for defense, sport, hunting. I also want to use firearms for quality time and instruction with my sons, and the valuable life lessons that can be illustrated through the proper use of arms.

Thanks in advance to those who set up this online community for education and organization.

Pax

welcome pax to NWF ! if you get a chanch--get your (whole)family into a safety class-----it's kinda like maintenance !! working on things ,before problems come up--it will be time well spent !!

good luck.........steven

Hi, thanks for the advice! I think we are going to check one of these out at the Clackamas County facility pretty soon. If you happen to know any good training programs in the Portland area then hit me up! BTW, I'm especially interested in rifle shooting and learning how to hunt.

Welcome Ex Aequo Pax from a descendant of the Colonial warriors who bled and died from April 19th, 1775 onward

Never give up and never give in. Teach your children well

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads