JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lots of Enron ( and Arthur Andersen employees) were dust to the wind after the breakup of the companies. For example in college my accounting professor was a former VP at Enron (she had previously been a partner at Arthur Anderson)...

Lots of Enron ( and Arthur Andersen employees) were dust to the wind after the breakup of the companies. For example in college my accounting professor was a former VP at Enron (she had previously been a partner at Arthur Anderson)...

They all should have been fed to the lions in the coleseum.

Thus the value of achieving an advanced college degree that will work with you as a fall back position if Life Employment Plan number 1 and 2 utterly fail and you find yourself unemployed.

My fall back RN degree worked very well for me. Just an example.

I say good, there is nothing wrong with more research on the subject just down ask the tax payers to it, again. If some billionaire want to foot the bill, far out. There already been tons of research done, if this go-around is straight up it'll re-reveal the same thing. Time will tell how important integrity is to the Arnold's.

[...] coalition of private funders to devote $50 million to research on gun violence as a public safety issue

Their time and money, I don't care. If they use that time and money to infringe upon the rights of Americans, now I care. Put another way, anyone advocating against individual liberty is cordially invited to pound sand.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top