JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
looking to rehome this workhorse with many high quality upgrades and get someone everything they could need to start pumping out their own ammo same day.

• In-line fabrication led sky light AND light strip, strong mount and roller handle, along with the 4 die holder for the rear of the press.
  • The following shell plates; 556/300blk/380, 9x19, 308/30.06, .40/10mm and 45acp.
  • Hornady 5.56 swaging dies and plate
  • 7 quick change powder measures to set and forget for quick changing
  • 35+ Lock n load bushings
  • TWO powder drops- one I used for pistol and one for rifle. Each have upgraded PYREX powder hopper with o-ringed aluminum caps and 30% additional volume from factory plastic hoppers.
  • 6 Factory primer pick ups 3 large, 3 small
  • HEAPS of replacement parts, shell plate springs, primer plungers and shuttles along with every factory part but the handle.
  • Also included are some 3D designed and printed goodies
    • I've made a multiple caliber case feeder, a .224 caliber 6 tube, revolving bullet feeder and a 6 tube .355-.357 revolving bullet feeder.
    • Caliber labeled die holders are included. They are designed to hold dies with the LNL bushings and hold a shell plate on the side. They are wall mountable and for the Inline fabrication wall rail foot print.
  • No dies are included.
  • I can send a video of the case and bullet feeder operating for serious inquirers.
  • Several 3d printed output bins are available as well.

$1500

15k primers small rifle/pistol of recent domestic manufacture.

No I don't want your budget AR, factory Glock or grandpa's .270

No I don't want to part it out. If you message me about parting out, I'll assume you didn't read the ad and thus won't give you the satisfaction of a response.

Brandon

EB79CF30-EB0B-4140-9B80-8123F59CDDE9.jpeg CAB3D5C1-C9D4-4F96-82D7-6A5ED4127113.jpeg A6D875C9-CCED-4C76-BDAF-6D548231DDF8.jpeg EEA0F5EA-E039-425C-AA80-5728A2CF959C.jpeg D43E53B7-83F1-463E-9606-E8909D51E5D6.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Found another Inline fab goodie- Articulating dual bin holder, tossed into bundle. Will throw in a few bins to keep all this stuff organized.

Pretty slick set up. I didn't know the Pyrex hopper was a thing, will look into that. Very well selected and stocked package.

Pretty slick set up. I didn't know the Pyrex hopper was a thing, will look into that. Very well selected and stocked package.
Yes, Via DRAM WORX. They make great replacements. After ive had about 4 Hornady hoppers turn OPAQUE- i decided to upgrade. The 30% added volume is my favorite feature.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews