JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The unthinkable happened to me this week, i had a stroke at only 43 yrs of age. One thing i had going for me is having gone through emergency response training & classes for concussion & stroke recognition when i was coaching my kids. I knew what was happening and was able to respond accordingly which, I'm pretty dang sure, is the reason why I'm still alive. That and the quick response of the Beaverton Fire Department.

I don't write this as a pity message or anything like that but to remind everyone, ESPECIALLY those with kids, to take care of yourselves and if you feel something is wrong to get it checked out. Looking at my daughter with tears in her eyes as i was being hauled away in the ambulance was devastating. As a stubborn SOB, i know all to well how difficult it is to lay down the man card and admit something is wrong. For the sake of your families, do it. It's worth it!

I'm thankful for my wife who was quick to respond, the Fire Dept & EMTs and especially the medical team at St Vincent's who worked hard to make sure my future is....well, that i actually have one!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top