JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With all the Obama fear mongering is it gonna be worth it to go? I watched 700 rounds of 7.62x39 ammo go from $160 to $230 in less than 5 hours. "Black Guns" going for 2 and 3 times their worth.

Not this time :(

Those WAC guys don't like to reply to email. I found out at the last show we were at that I need to call them and reserve a booth. We'll be at the February show for sure ;)

Yeah for their positive attributes, being um, "high tech" ain't one of them, yet. Pretty old school bunch.

We'll be looking for you guys in Feb! :s0155:

Those WAC guys don't like to reply to email. I found out at the last show we were at that I need to call them and reserve a booth. We'll be at the February show for sure ;)

Just got back............prices were high, but that was to be expected. I feel that I got a good deal on the items I bought.
1 brand new 30 round mag for my Sig P228.................$15
1 new lether holster in black for my P228....................$15
1 OTG brass catcher for the AR................................$18
1 10 round mag for my Remington 742........................$15

I found that around 12:30, the saturday tables were more willing to deal than earlier in the morning. I wonder if this will be true with the sunday group.

I just got back also. The entire parking lot was full when I got there, but it didn't seem as crowded inside as I expected.

Lots of $400+ SKS's around. Saw several thumb-hole Mak-90's for $750. Prices for AR's seemed to be anywhere from $800 for an Olympic Arms Plinker to around $2k for a Colt. I saw 7.62x39 ammo going for $159/500 rds - didn't catch the price for 1k rounds. Not cheap, but at least they had some available.

Ammo-can guy (over by Saturday tables) was completely sold-out when I got there.

I only bought a couple boxes of .45 acp and 5.56. Almost bought a very nice Finnish Mosin, but still not sure why I want one or what I'd do with it - maybe next time.

If you're going next month and haven't renewed, do it by mail. Trust me. I got there early and still had an hour and a hlaf wait. The line didn't decrease all day. But the amount of people thinned out early afternoon and there were a few deals to be had. But oh yeah, 1000-2000 for an AR. Wow.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top