JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With all the Obama fear mongering is it gonna be worth it to go? I watched 700 rounds of 7.62x39 ammo go from $160 to $230 in less than 5 hours. "Black Guns" going for 2 and 3 times their worth.

Not this time :(

Those WAC guys don't like to reply to email. I found out at the last show we were at that I need to call them and reserve a booth. We'll be at the February show for sure ;)

Yeah for their positive attributes, being um, "high tech" ain't one of them, yet. Pretty old school bunch.

We'll be looking for you guys in Feb! :s0155:

Those WAC guys don't like to reply to email. I found out at the last show we were at that I need to call them and reserve a booth. We'll be at the February show for sure ;)

Just got back............prices were high, but that was to be expected. I feel that I got a good deal on the items I bought.
1 brand new 30 round mag for my Sig P228.................$15
1 new lether holster in black for my P228....................$15
1 OTG brass catcher for the AR................................$18
1 10 round mag for my Remington 742........................$15

I found that around 12:30, the saturday tables were more willing to deal than earlier in the morning. I wonder if this will be true with the sunday group.

I just got back also. The entire parking lot was full when I got there, but it didn't seem as crowded inside as I expected.

Lots of $400+ SKS's around. Saw several thumb-hole Mak-90's for $750. Prices for AR's seemed to be anywhere from $800 for an Olympic Arms Plinker to around $2k for a Colt. I saw 7.62x39 ammo going for $159/500 rds - didn't catch the price for 1k rounds. Not cheap, but at least they had some available.

Ammo-can guy (over by Saturday tables) was completely sold-out when I got there.

I only bought a couple boxes of .45 acp and 5.56. Almost bought a very nice Finnish Mosin, but still not sure why I want one or what I'd do with it - maybe next time.

If you're going next month and haven't renewed, do it by mail. Trust me. I got there early and still had an hour and a hlaf wait. The line didn't decrease all day. But the amount of people thinned out early afternoon and there were a few deals to be had. But oh yeah, 1000-2000 for an AR. Wow.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top