Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

He will do anything to start a civil war. Obama's face on American Flag

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by erudne, Mar 14, 2012.

1. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

American flag with President Obama's image sparks outrage at Florida Democrats

An American flag with President Obama's image in place of the stars flew over a Florida county's Democrat headquarters long enough to enrage local veterans who called the altered banner "a disgrace."
    Lake County Democratic Party officials took down the flag, which flew just below a standard Old Glory on the flagpole outside headquarters in Tavares following complaints by local veterans. But merely taking it down wasn't enough for several local veterans, who said they fought for the flag Betsy Ross made famous, not one with a politician on it.
    "It's absolutely disrespectful," Jim Bradford, a 71-year-old veteran who participated in the Bay of Pigs Invasion told FoxNews.com. "It's totally ridiculous. To put somebody's picture there, to me, it's a disgrace to do that."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/14...#ixzz1p6w2ruR7

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/14...#ixzz1p6vyBkPI
    Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/14...#ixzz1p6vpJUoY

031412_obamaflag_20120314_112611.jpg

2. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Disgusting.

3. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

Its just marketing.

4. Glockman19

Glockman19 Hillsboro Active Member

That is some dirty low-life marketing and someone should be held accountable (not sure how though).

5. AMT

AMT Vancouver, WA. Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

That would probably be the ONLY flag that I would ever burn!

6. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

I am confused here. If "he" is Obama, how will flying a flag over a Florida county of about 300K do that.

Step 1: Print Face on Flag
    Step 2: Fly in po-dunk Florida county
    Step 3: ???????
    Step 4:profit...I mean CIVIL WAR!

7. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

Didn't they try to railroad Palin, cause she had the flag painted on her tour bus? I'll bet they won't say a word about emperor obummer defacing the flag,,, :rolleyes:

8. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

LOL - that one really made me laugh, thanks. The guy is sure the perfect sock puppet. All anger directed toward the puppet and not his puppeteers.

As they said in the cult 60s TV show "The Prisoner" - Welcome to the Village. The banker media controls it all. As said above it is 'marketing' for the dumb down masses.

[video=youtube;1FVdSc-ikPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FVdSc-ikPE[/video]

9. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;7xxgRUyzgs0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0[/video]

10. flyingSM

flyingSM Everett Member

Are you saying this is the work of underpants gnomes?

11. Burt Gummer

“When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.” - Sinclair. Geezus, he nailed that one.

Fantastic vid there; that is all it is; a Cult of Personality. Here, look at this pretty man and how he speaks - don't pay attention to his actions though. He just seems so nice and caring. I am sure he means well LOL.

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Lush

Lush Seattle, Washington, United States Active Member

i just hope he get re-elected. cant have any more of these G Bush type people.

13. Glockman19

Glockman19 Hillsboro Active Member

You have to be kidding me.......Hoping Osama to be elected is like hoping to have all your rights and money handed over to some bum that doesnt want to work for anything. I am also not a Bush fan.

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  14. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Except you wouldn't be burning a flag at that point - just a dirty rag.

15. timac

timac Loading Magazines! Well-Known Member

16. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Nearly as bad were the multiple, 'mirror image' silhouette style pictures of Obama in the windows of the democratic HQ in Bend in 2008 - not unlike the way pics of Stalin, Mao and other dictators' pictures were displayed at the time.

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  17. Burt Gummer

Mistaking false patriotism and flag waving for love of county is just one of many mistakes of the deluded masses.

The Cult of the Flag

"Loving one’s country doesn’t mean blindly accepting the actions of the leaders. When the leaders of the country abandon the Constitution (inc your 2nd Amendment 'rights'), human conscience and morality, the act of a true Patriot is to question that and question it loudly.

The US government knows that the Cult of the Flag is the most powerful tool in the brainwashing arsenal. By propagandizing through the special-interest-owned media, they intend to convince every American that it is his or her patriotic duty to support the President, right or wrong. They intend to distribute the red-white-and-blue Kool-aid to persuade us to ignore our values and morals and blindly wave the flag."

18. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

I went to see Ron Paul a few weeks ago. During the Pledge of Allegiance, I heard some people say: I pledge allegiance, to the Constitution, of the united States of America.....".

It was odd hearing that for the first time, but it quickly made more sense to me.

19. coastal steelheader

coastal steelheader Aberdeen Well-Known Member

May you be pimpslapped for ten minutes by a midget!

[video=youtube;qYNeT2nzEgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYNeT2nzEgA[/video]

20. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

We may vote to re-elect the illegal alien Kenyan communist. Civil war is exactly what this nation needs, and desperately, at that..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.