JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So essentially you'd be unable to get tags for the vehicles they determine unworthy. Well illegals don't register their vehicles or insure them, why should we?

Our Paving company would loose 11 4) axle dump trucks 3) 3 axle dump trucks 3) 3 axle water trucks One of our Heavy hauler trucks we move equipment with. We have heard this would also effect our equipment fleet so 5) of our Excavators 4 of our Paving machines 3 of our rollers 5 of our backhoes.

In a nut shell at $225000.00 to replace a Dump Truck (we could use our existing trailers with the new trucks otherwise looking at $290,000.00) Paving machines the two big Cats run over 1/2 Million each the smaller machines about 1/4 mil. Not sure on the Cat 375 345 325 320 excavators cost but I would guess they average close to 1/3 of a million and then we also have another older excavator we just bought.

In a nut shell the most active paving company in the middle valley would be out of business.

Time for a coal roll around the Guv's office.

This is why I'm all for banning diesel pickups. Right there. Two words "roll coal". Blowing that black soot all along my car, in my window, jackasses doing aight to be taught a lesson

Now, the reality of it is that I would not interfere with another individuals purchase of a legally owned item. I'm all for making them not able to roll black smoke out the back/side/top of them.

This is why I'm all for banning diesel pickups. Right there. Two words "roll coal". Blowing that black soot all along my car, in my window, jackasses doing aight to be taught a lesson

Now, the reality of it is that I would not interfere with another individuals purchase of a legally owned item. I'm all for making them not able to roll black smoke out the back/side/top of them.
Party pooper.

Cutting up a perfectly good truck bed to add a huge stack to roll coal is dumb. I really don't want to breathe that soot, thanks.

That being said, our goobermint is doing whatever they can to drive away it's citizens and bankrupt it's majority. That's just dumber.

Pretty easy to get around this if needed. It's called a delete. And no left wing crack head will know what's up. And besides if you wanna start a war, take a 12 valve from a redneck. Just as bad as taking his guns.
Feel bad for you Oregon kin now. You all need to start the war now.

1. Diesel engines are actually optimized to run biofuel, especially those older ones with mechanical fuel pumps.
2. Most owners of diesel trucks don't want to roll coal cuz that is just unburnt fuel entering the exhaust.
3. Lookup Agenda 2021 and 2030. They( Statist Utopians) lay it all out.
4. Oregon is our battleground State. Think local. Hope Trump gets another Supreme Court pick.

That would suck , not that I own anything diesel but for the diesel brothers.

On a side note atleast this bill wont make it thru

Screenshot_2019-06-25-21-02-25.png

The older deisel engines will run on veggie oil including (hemp) they can relate to that.they were originally designed to run peanut oil . giving folks a huge tax credit to so. Might pass and could start off a whole new industry growing clean fuel .if they want cleaner air .common sense might not be as fun as the strong arm power trip that feeds their mindless egos.

I don't have any issue with diesel engines (far from it), but I never understood what, exactly, is the purpose of "roll coaling". :confused:
I always felt it was due in part to small genitalia, but I may be wrong, have been before.
We all have irritants that we can perform to displeasure others, this is theirs....just like rice burners and the coffee can extention on the tail pipe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top