JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buy buy buy!

Recently posted on great deals fyi:

Last Edited:
Cut off for a House floor vote I think is Wednesday. With the move last night I'm sure they'll vote on it by the deadline, but I don't know how fast it'll move on the Senate side (I would assume it'll move quickly). Hopefully something comes along that slows it down, but I don't have any idea what that might be.

I suspect local gun stores are going to be very busy soon.

Good description of everything banned here. Pretty much everything banned (including pistols with threaded barrel) except 22s, revolvers, bolt, lever guns. Give to Goa, SAF and others fighting this now.

Cannot buy, sell, trade, or leave to grandkids.

Last Edited:
Cut off for a House floor vote I think is Wednesday. With the move last night I'm sure they'll vote on it by the deadline, but I don't know how fast it'll move on the Senate side (I would assume it'll move quickly). Hopefully something comes along that slows it down, but I don't have any idea what that might be.

I suspect local gun stores are going to be very busy soon.
Busy won't do them any good. I got a gun I filled out paper work on today. My buddy said if it's signed by governor before I'm cleared I can't get it, if emergency clause still in it

Does that mean my suppressors, which are awaiting ATF approval get hosed if this bovine fecal matter is signed into law? WA has really gone off the deep end...
Until it passes it's tough to know exactly what will or won't be included, but currently they aren't targeting suppressors in 1240. But they are targeting threaded barrels, so if there's something you want to put your suppressor on that doesn't yet have a threaded barrel, you should get that sorted out quickly.

After the last couple responses I received from the Honorable Michelle Caldier (one of our lone Republicans in the state legislature continuing to fight our RKBA battles), it appears the war is lost.

I will be leaving this state, not solely because its gun laws have turned so tragically repressive, but because one county continues to set policy and enact horrible legislation on the rest of the good citizens of this beautiful state. We all know that in less than ten short years, we've gone from a A-rated state with some of the best gun laws (and lack of) in the country, to the bottom of the pile. But I'm not a single-issue voter. The "progressive" leadership in this state (all hailing from the same major metropolitan population centers) have absolutely ruined so many of the things most of us have always loved about Washington.

Pretty sure I'm not the only one here whose heart is broken because of what's been going on in this state, especially Western Washington, over the past several years.

Suppressors seem to appear as an element which can qualify somethng as an "assault weapon."

Putting a suppressor on an already grandfathered rifle would not chnage its status because it is already an "assault rifle."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top