JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Witness in 9MM,not the elite model though.
Shoots very nice,accuarcy is exceptional.
trigger pull is crisp,the grips fit my hands well,the adjustable sights are easy to adjust and hold settings good.
The nice thing about the EAA's is you ca nget different caliber conversions,including a .22 RF for reasonable prices.
If another was to come my way,i would definitley consider picking it up.
RK

I also owned a EAA/Tangfolio Witness 9mm, bought it when they were just starting to come into the market. It was accurate and really liked the way it fit my hands. Of course when I bought mine BLUE was the only finish offered. That is a sweet looking piece. :s0155:

Tanfoglio Witness was my first handgun, got it as a gift from my boss when I was 18.
It was accurate and relaible. Of course I've upgraded to more expensive tastes now. But I sometimes still wish I would have kept it. Same action and feel as a cz-75.
That stailness race gun version looks pretty sweet!

I just picked up a used 9mm one, its the old slightly smaller frame version. I really like it, no problem with it. I use to own one that I bought new many years ago also, it too had no problems.

wg

Have a 10MM and 10MM compact in 'Wonder finish', like both very much (in fact, the 10 Compact surprised me with it's trigger and accuracy--It's in my carry rotation in a 5Shotleather IWB).
Did have a 40 full size, but let it go down the road when I got the 10.
I'll run into one of the 10 Elite Match pistols one of these days and "scoop" it up to round out my 10s.
Very nice looking pistol !!

Have a 10MM and 10MM compact in 'Wonder finish', like both very much (in fact, the 10 Compact surprised me with it's trigger and accuracy--It's in my carry rotation in a 5Shotleather IWB).
Did have a 40 full size, but let it go down the road when I got the 10.
I'll run into one of the 10 Elite Match pistols one of these days and "scoop" it up to round out my 10s.
Very nice looking pistol !!

I knew you had those 10s Jeff, I was wondering if you were going to chime in on this one. :s0155:

I had one way back in the day, probably around the time this thread started. I don't remember what it was like though, too long ago. :)
I, too, had one too long ago. It was a .45 ACP, the first pistol I had bought for the .45. It was not good, jammed, ate brass, not that accurate, so I got rid of it. My Taurus PT 1911 is far superior to the old "Witless". But that was a long time ago, it didn't stop me from grabbing my CZ-97B a few months ago. It is what I wished my Witness would have been.

I had one for years, it was a near copy of a Beretta 70 in 32 acp. I sold it during the covid rush for over 5 times what I paid for it new. As log as you used Euro spec ammo it shot just fine. DR

I vaguely recall having a CZ-75 in 9㎜ and something Witness (with "wonder" finish) in 10㎜* during 2020. Dug them both, I guess. Sold them, for some reason, that I can't recall. Long hours, jeep-jeep.

In all seriousness, the line, from what experience I have with them, are solid. And, candidly, for us old school types, better than a lot of the plastic-fantastic garbage out there. (But don't listen to me, because I, evidently, had an idea to broomhandle them. giggle)

* Get down, get funky.
10-automatica-jpg.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a witness as well, but not the elite model, wish I did though. I really like my witness, it feels solid in my hands and is great to shoot. I don't use the picatanny rails and am not a fan of the looks of them but other than that, it's a solid pistol. The picture below is the model I have.
1648926383385.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top