JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here's a picture of my "Pirate" Lower Receiver (Stripped). Not the biggest fan of the Pirate Logo to be honest, ha ha, so I wanted to see if anyone wanted to trade straight across for a comparable stripped lower? Doesn't have to be Spikes, but would like similar quality. I know I'm being picky, but hey, if someone else likes it, then why not! The smudge on the left is just finger prints the camera picked up. It's in perfect shape!

View attachment 143367

Not big on the pirate thing either, however I also have a punisher lower that is lonely. I have an RGuns Zombie mill spec lower stripped.New. Never put together. Not the one that they had problems with. I would throw a brick of Federal .22 525 hp to sweeten the deal. Thanks Mark

Yep, that's the one! I paid 145 for it about a month ago from a dealer I do lots of business with. Same dealer I paid 140 for my Spikes Punnisher in Dec. Thanx Mark. By the way, PM me where you're located.

Ahh, I got ya. Yeah, it still has a big logo, I'd prefer a pretty low key looking lower. I wasn't picky when I bought mine, but I I don't really care for the logo anymore. About to start assembly of my second rifle and wanted to see if I can get a different lower. Since you can't "buy" anything these days, I figured I'd at least try to trade someone who likes the pirate logo, ha ha. Thanks everyone so far for the offers!

Pardon me for butting in but have you checked out the Anderson lower? Unless someone has crayoned the crap out of it it is low key. The quality will surprise you. I bought an Anderson when they were gun show special at 80 big ones and compared it to my Spikes Punnisher receivers. Not my first AR rodeo and I was impressed. They got a bad rap when their marketing guy got caught SHILLING. But the stuff is quality. Just sayin. Knarley

A friend of mine had one, and it was a little too tight in tolerance (magwell and upper receiver areas for him). I'm relatively new to ARs, but I deal with machine shops on a daily basis, and it wasn't the best job I've seen, lol. I don't want to dog on other peoples stuff though, only said it because you brought it up :) Thanks for the comment.

If I can get my hands on another lower that I like, I wouldn't be against that, lol. I don't want to be out a lower though, so I'll send you a PM if I find something :D Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.