JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have not posted on the forum for quite a while now. But, I'm back with some new interests and looking for fellow like minded folks. Been thinking of getting into some rabbit and squirrel hunting using an air rifle. Last night, after doing some research, I ordered a Hatsan Vortex 95 QE in .22 caliber. My plan is to use the open sights for a while then replace the factory scope with something a little better. Reports are the one provided is not that great. If you are into and actively doing this sort of hunting, hopefully you are willing to share some insight and let me pick your thoughts.:) Here's a pic of the rifle I have coming. Should be here next Wed.

agd_34117704_hatsan_mod_95_vortex_qe_1616597784.jpg hatsan-95-air-rifle-combo-vortex-gas-spring-29.jpg

Did it turn up
Yes sir it sure did! Sorry for the late response. Been a bit busy the last few days. The Hatsan is very well put together and a bit weighty. I have not shot it yet but, plan to here hopefully soon. Still kind of putting my kit together.

thumbnail_IMG_0366.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0367.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0368.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0369.jpg

Last Edited:
Wow, might have to pass on that brand/model red-dot. I've never had one last on a break-barrel.

I had an under-lever once. Not a fan. Won't be getting another.
xisicoXS46U_withscope001.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews