JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got it today, only had time for a quick run with it but DAMN!

First the downside, these are insanely pricey

Now the upside. They are too much damn FUN!

Noise level is on par with a .22 running a can so neighbors are not going to know or care what I am doing.

Trigger is on par with my .22 Ruger's. So nothing match grade but seems fine to me.

Took a few to pressure it to 250 Bar with my ultra cheap compressor. Ran 6 mags through it and it showed still had 150 Bar. Gun says it comes with 2 mags, mine came with 3. As a quick test of power I shot a section of treated 2x6 and the rounds were sailing through it. So I will be able to humanly kill the wild K9's or Racoons here if they start to get to close to the pets or chickens here.

Have to go to work so this has been a real test of my work ethic that I did not call off to play more with this. :s0140:

The one pic is a section of board I shot at a mag dump standing at about 75ft with the irons. Will be putting a 1-4 scope on it to do some testing for what ammo it seems to like. Bought 5 kinds with it. So far only found one it will not work with, Predator Polymag.
The rest of them ran great.

H1.png H2.png R1.png

Follow up on this got a little time to play some more with this. For anyone who wants to try a PCP I also tried a new compressor.

This is one you can take with you and run off a vehicle. So far its impressive after a couple days playing with it. Uses no oil and no water. Much slower than my little one that uses oil and is water cooled but still beats hell out of a hand pump. Tried it first in the house plugged in. Then today hooked to one of the vehicles and works great. Small and light enough to take with you.

Put a cheap 1-4 scope on it today to try. At 25 yards 1st target is 16 rounds slow fire. Next one is bursts of auto fire, and last a full 16 round mag dump. My aging eyes really need an optic now. Will have to try a dot sight now.
Damn thing is fun as all hell but could get expensive. It was too easy to burn couple hundred rounds. :D

T1.png T2.png T3.png

What was your criteria for selecting the 30 cal vs. the 25 or 22 cal models of the Blitz?
When I found out they were making select fire PCP's I at first just thought one would be fun to play with. Then when I found out about these I thought I finally found something I could humanly kill pests with. I live on a 60 Acre place and the wild K9's come here to hunt nights and some times even in broad daylight. If I shoot one with one of my PCC's I could of course drop them but the neighbors would not be amused. Thought about using some of those CCI Quiet but was scared I would end up wounding one of them and the damn thing would get away. Those rounds work in all my guns but they turn then from semi to manual one shot at a time. Had toyed with getting a can but never have gotten around too the hoops. Was even going to buy a crossbow for a while. Couple times when one got too close to the house I used a paintball marker with hard plastic ammo and it does run them off but they of course come back. When I saw this and what it could do in .30 I thought ok, now this I could kill with humanly. It has turned out great. Sound is not going to get the neighbors upset. With burst fire like it has I am sure I could drop one of the dogs if I have too. Same for the Raccoons. There is what I have to guess is a mated pair living here that are HUGE. When I see them at night they at first look like dogs until you see that odd way they run. So far both are leaving the chickens alone and the have to know they are there. We have 3 dogs that are only 5 pounders so those too would be food for the wild K9s who could easily jump the fence around the house. So next time one of them gets bold enough to be in my yard he will sadly be buried here. So long answer I wanted the fun but wanted to be able to humanly kill if I had too and this will do that.

While I appreciate that you are getting a practical use out of this, I'd totally be using it solely for the smile it would likely put on my face!

Have you ever considered casting?

That might bring costs of mag dump after mag dump after mag dump down. There be free lead in about 100 places I know of out in the woods. Minus some labor of coarse.

Back in my misguided youth a buddy and I pooled our paper route money to buy one of those full auto bb guns advertised in Soldier Of Fortune, it was fun-ish for a while, mostly because even in the hot AZ summers it would freeze up pretty quickly and watching a cheap plastic toy defrost is right up there with watching paint dry!

This looks way more fun!!!! :)

While I appreciate that you are getting a practical use out of this, I'd totally be using it solely for the smile it would likely put on my face!

Have you ever considered casting?

That might bring costs of mag dump after mag dump after mag dump down. There be free lead in about 100 places I know of out in the woods. Minus some labor of coarse.
When I was telling a MUCH younger co worker about this new toy the first video I showed him started like that. Guy lets go a full mag and looks at the camera with a huge grin. I said that was how I looked first time I fired it too. :s0140:
I had been VERY close to buying a select fire PCP that just used BB's. It would have been just for great fun. It also cost about 1/4 of what this thing cost. The only reason I did not buy that gun is I soon found that they have a BIG problem with the mags. They need to fix that issue.
Now when I found out about these the sticker shock was at first a no way for me. I was hooked though, kept looking at more reviews both good and at least one who was really trying to keep anyone from buying one of these. That I could get some "practical" use out of it was my way of justifying spending this kind of cash on it. Basically it's like having a select fire .22 rifle with no tax stamp or NFA regs. I am sure the Wife is going to at least have a good eye roll when she finds out how much I paid for this thing. :D
One reviewer was talking about using these as "off grid" and he did mention someone is making molds to cast for these. So that has been tempting to look into. The ammo for this one is more expensive than .22 LR ammo. The super secret range I set up at home here has a dirt backstop. I could after some time get in there and did the scrap lead back out if I do start trying to cast for this thing.

Back in my misguided youth a buddy and I pooled our paper route money to buy one of those full auto bb guns advertised in Soldier Of Fortune, it was fun-ish for a while, mostly because even in the hot AZ summers it would freeze up pretty quickly and watching a cheap plastic toy defrost is right up there with watching paint dry!

This looks way more fun!!!! :)
Yes the Freon gun. As a kid I could never bring myself to afford one. Later in life I saw a couple teens buy one and was glad I never had been able too. It was in AZ and even in summer the damn things froze FAST. One had his Dad adapt to hook a compressor to it which worked except then you of course had to limit to how far you could get from the compressor. Damn things did throw a pile of BB's down range though. They were so poorly made they did not last long when they did work. LOT of kids must have gotten taken in by those ads for those things.

As a follow up to what Reno asked me I did look at casting for mine. Found a few people using a mold made by NOE. The site shows they sell molds for .30 pellets but make it almost impossible to find them on the site. Had to go to another site to find a link to the damn things. They do look like nicely made molds. 4 cavity one is about $200. I may look again some day here. For now I thought about it. Then thought I can't get myself to roll ammo right now since so little free time so I know if I buy this mold and then all the stuff to cast since I long ago sold my casting stuff it would get tried one time then sit. Would still be nice to have in case we have another panic run. I well remember when I bought the Sig PCP a couple years ago there was a panic going on and I had a hell of a time laying in some .22 pellets. So for now guess I will lay in a good supply of the .30s and maybe buy one of the molds for the .30 later.
For anyone interested here is a link to one of the molds they make

You know that Wash State will eventually make PCP pellet guns illegal!! :(
When I was thinking real hard of buying one of these the only negative review I could find was some guy saying just that. He was VERY down on Hatsan for putting this on the market for just that reason. That this would get law makers to come after these now. They just may some day. There are a few of the PCP's that are even higher end and in larger calibers that are amazing. One video showed a guy using one on wild Hogs. Damn thing put a round clean through a hog at 50 yards. Sooner or later some kook will use something along this lines to do something bad. Of course then it will be made a huge deal of that he was able to buy it through the mail and it will get some law makers running for every camera they can find. :(

When I was thinking real hard of buying one of these the only negative review I could find was some guy saying just that. He was VERY down on Hatsan for putting this on the market for just that reason. That this would get law makers to come after these now. They just may some day. There are a few of the PCP's that are even higher end and in larger calibers that are amazing. One video showed a guy using one on wild Hogs. Damn thing put a round clean through a hog at 50 yards. Sooner or later some kook will use something along this lines to do something bad. Of course then it will be made a huge deal of that he was able to buy it through the mail and it will get some law makers running for every camera they can find. :(
It would only take one crime performed with one to alert morons.

Realistically, these are limited. You can have a backpack full of mags with ammunition that provides its own propellant source. This will only get you a handful of mags before it needs more compressed air.

Now that PCP pistols are getting pretty close to regular ballistics and more are semi. I'd think those might be used in a crime before something like this.

Another deterrent is cost. Criminals might be making Gs selling drugs or whatever, but they are also cheap from what I understand. Probably easier and cheaper to buy a black market gun over something like these.

It would only take one crime performed with one to alert morons.

Realistically, these are limited. You can have a backpack full of mags with ammunition that provides its own propellant source. This will only get you a handful of mags before it needs more compressed air.

Now that PCP pistols are getting pretty close to regular ballistics and more are semi. I'd think those might be used in a crime before something like this.

Another deterrent is cost. Criminals might be making Gs selling drugs or whatever, but they are also cheap from what I understand. Probably easier and cheaper to buy a black market gun over something like these.
I know it would not make sense to go after these. Law makers who go after guns could care less. Most of them know nothing about the guns they are coming after. NONE of the laws aimed at guns EVER change crime. Some of the law makers I am sure do know this and do not care. Some of them probably are so stupid they really think they are doing something to help.

I know it would not make sense to go after these. Law makers who go after guns could care less. Most of them know nothing about the guns they are coming after. NONE of the laws aimed at guns EVER change crime. Some of the law makers I am sure do know this and do not care. Some of them probably are so stupid they really think they are doing something to help.
You had me at things that go up.

As a follow up I soon found that Hatsan makes 32 round mags for these things. Could not find any for sale though. Airgun Depot told me they had some few weeks ago but when I ordered they kept saying they were "on the way". Gave up and canceled. Then Amazon pops up with they have them Prime and cheaper. So ordered one came today. Only had short time to play with it since I have to work but it works GREAT. Here is the first mag dump at about 25yds
:D
:D :D :D

H-32-6-6.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA