JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
City
LEBANON
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Hartke LH1000 bass amp and Hartke Hydrive 410 cabinet. This rig works great, and has plenty of power and a great tone for slap and pop style bass. For a great demo of the sound, check out videos of Victor Wooten on Youtube. I was running a 5 string bass with active pickups through this, and it is capable of a wide range of sound, even without effects. Downsizing my music stuff, I'll be keeping my 4 string that I love, and the Ampeg rig that gives me a softer tone that suits my style better. Looking at used prices, this rig seems to be going for close to a grand. Tolex on the cab is in pretty good shape, too, no issues with the speakers or any other weirdness.

Hartke front.jpg Hartke rear.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top