JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$295
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a Harley Davidson Sportster "comfort package". This can turn a sportster into a great, comfortable, touring bike. They came off of an 01 so they will fit 94-03 I believe.

I have a Sundowner touring seat I'm great condition, it includes passenger strap and all hardware. $125 obo
Next is a complete sissy bar with pad, hardware etc. great condition, $100 obo
Very nice quick detach Windshield that really helps on long rides. I have the mounting brackets and once those are installed it's a less than 1 minute job to remove it or put it back on. $100 obo
Little racks that mount to struts for saddlebags, $10
Mirrors, extended. Live to ride. Ride to live. $10
Buckhorn style handlebars, some scratches but they are solid. $10
Leather handlebar or fork bag, $10.

All together that adds up to $365, if you want it all make an offer. I'm thinking $295 for everything? All prices are OBO. I want this stuff gone, and if you can put it to use I'm willing to make deals. Any questions feel free to ask.

I am in Eugene, but will be traveling to Bend and Florence this weekend, and Portland next week. So if you're out of town and we can meet on one of my trips, let me know, I'll bring it with me.

20230711_095804.jpg 20230711_095958.jpg 20230711_095934.jpg 20230711_095842.jpg 20230711_095916.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service