JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I sold my Harley last year and don't plan on getting another for a long time. So I would like to get rid of my leathers. First up is my jacket. It is a 4XL classic style leather jacket. It is a Harley Davidson labeled jacket. It has a US Flag on the left sleeve. There are no scuffs or tears. I didn't wear the jacket much unless I was traveling. All zippers are in perfect condition. I paid well over $400 when I bought it a few years ago. I am asking $275.

jacket.jpg

I also have a set of Harley Davidson label chaps. I don't know what size they are, but they fit my 6'5" frame and 48" waist. They are in good condition with minor wear, but no tears or major scuffs. I paid over $200. I am asking $150.

I would sell both for $400.

These would make a great Christmas present... :s0155:

BTT. Price drop to 250 for the jacket and 125 for the chaps. $350 for the pair. Cash is always king, but firearms related trades considered. Guns, ammo, knives, etc...

BTT. Really need to get these sold. I need money for my trip to SHOT show in a few weeks. Price drop to $260 (or $200 for the jacket, $85 for the chaps).

Small Bar and Shield HD logo on all the snap buttons. No patches other than the US Flag on the shoulder. HD Manufacturers tag on inside collar of course...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top