JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He was for the empowerment of the individual over the corporate state and that was very bold for his time.

This article would have met with his approval I am sure ...

<broken link removed>

Do we truly consent towards being governed and does the state even exist, or is it merely just a corporate title? The answer is obvious. We are the coerced clients of a monopolized insurance company known as the Government.

I saw him lead a march in Cicero, Illinois in the '60's, Armed National Guard separated the marchers from a not all together friendly crowd...police dogs straining on their leashes...was in Viet Nam when he was shot; some moronic boat captains flew their flags (briefly) upside down. Hadn't thought about that in decades. Thanks, Burt, for jogging my memory. RIP, MLK

I saw the banker puppet blathering on about MLK today. Of course, marginalized everything. The subject is always what he did for civil/black rights.

The truth is he was so much more than just that, he knew who our common enemies were and frequently spoke out about the global financial elite, the military industrial complex, that all wars were staged for profits, etc, etc. He knew that there were Oligarchs, who they were, how they plot hatred and division for their own benefit.

He put those that (were beginning to completely) own and control this nation under a microscope and he was killed for it.

I believe it was Chris Rock who said if someone successfully preaches love and compassion that might cut into someone's hate/war profits and the next thing you may hear is a BANG.

The government by jury was found guilty of killing MLK. Most people are unaware of that fact. http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/275-42/16784-how-the-government-killed-martin-luther-king-jr

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top