JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have no delusions about being free. Just like to hear things go bang before that one 'permission' is permanent taken away like everything else.

FIREWORKS.JPEG

All these people shooting off illegal fireworks really P*SS me off!! No consideration whatsoever!

If they cared about their neighbors they woulda left a note on the mailboxes the day before letting us know what time they were shooting them off... so... we could ALL be outside and enjoy them!! :s0140:

Selfish plicks!

All these people shooting off illegal fireworks really P*SS me off!! No consideration whatsoever!

If they cared about their neighbors they woulda left a note on the mailboxes the day before letting us know what time they were shooting them off... so... we could ALL be outside and enjoy them!! :s0140:

Selfish plicks!
Up here in NePO sounded pretty much like any other year! It sure seems like there are much bigger/louder than they were 20 years ago? As I went to bed, still hearing the "BOOMERS", I did have a smile on my face at hearing so many people telling tod whalen to screw himself! Thinking back to when we bought this house and WE had the parties. Looking up and down our street was a pall of smoke in the air. About every fifth house had people doing fireworks in the street. From the kiddie stuff to the big stuff. People across the street in the apartments (Well taken care of then with working and retired residents) had their chairs set up to watch what we were doing. We had around 25 people just at our house. We had neighbors then that were into the show as much as we were! Six or seven mortar tubes all being lit-off on a countdown. There were tents brought by some set up in the back for those that didn't care to drive. Come morning things could be pretty rough for some. :oops: After a bit we'd get all the kids that stayed over night out with buckets and brooms to clean things up. It was fun as hell for all those years. The good old days! All that's left now are people that live around us. No one talks to anyone, and the yards look like hell. But I'm damned glad I don't do that anymore!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top