JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Screenshot_20220703-234213_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Have fun and keep those cellphone cameras ready! Liquor and Fireworks.. what could go wrong, right?
:s0090:
Were "Safe" here in potland! Feckless tod whalen and the wrecking crew made fire works illegal in potland. So we have that going for us! But I have to say, every time I hear someone, illegally, lighting off the big stuff, I can't help but smile, because I KNOW that they too are saying shove-it where the sun don't shine tod whalen! :D :D

Were "Safe" here in potland! Feckless tod whalen and the wrecking crew made fire works illegal in potland. So we have that going for us! But I have to say, every time I hear someone, illegally, lighting off the big stuff, I can't help but smile, because I KNOW that they too are saying shove-it where the sun don't shine tod whalen! :D :D
I'd use the "mostly peaceful protest' loophole and tell them you are protesting Fascism since that clears you all the way up to Molotov cocktails. You just don't need to tell them they are the Fascists you are protesting against.

Last Edited:
Happy Independence Day all! For me a day of remembrance of the sacrifices and bravery that turned us from Subjects into Free Citizens. I pledge to do my part to keep us free and not throw those sacrifices away.

Have a great Day!!!!!!

tac, who has absolutely NOTHING to do, historically or otherwise, with the recent unpleasantness between your lot and the British in the late 1700's and early 1800's.
It IS noted that your avatar has you wearing a red coat :D

Thanks for the kind words and sentiment!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top