Defensive Arts
Gun Deals
Oregon Rifleworks
Low Price Guns
Buster Beaver Cerakote

Happy Birthday, Marine Corps...

Reactions
One of my favorite quotes:

“The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!”

― Eleanor Roosevelt

Reactions
My three Marine Corps combat veterans. Semper Fi.

My father in law on the right. Lt (jg), LST operator Normandy D Day. RIP.

Don't know who the guy sitting next to him is, but the cabbage on his hat says he was a bad azz for sure. This was taken in 2008 at one of ours boot camp graduations.

Bottom is my father. Cpl, US Army. D Day +1, Normandy. RIP.

Greg Ryan Adam in uniform.jpg Gregs Graduation trip January 2008 196 - Copy.JPG Donald Wiley in France.jpg

Last edited:

Tarawa86

Reactions

zenbreath

Reactions
I came from a USAF family. In highschool, I set up an appointment with an Air Force recruiter. When I got there, he was busy on the phone and I was in the hall, looking at the posters.

A Marine recruiter yelled "Hey You! Step in here a minute..." I woke up standing on the yellow foot prints in SanDiego.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Coat of Arms - Firearms & Cerakoting
    3.00 star(s)
    I hate to give a negative -ish review to CoA, so let me lead with positives. They are close to me, they often have a good selection, and I’ve had...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is awesome. He's helped me with two Form 4 transfers so far. I live 45 minutes away and happily make the drive to support such a great vendor!
  • TJ Gun Sales
    2.00 star(s)
    My form 4 cleared on 04/10/2020 I had to fight tooth and nail for TJ's to find my tax stamp. There was never any urgency or concern in their...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
Top Bottom