JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While, "Marching to the Echo of the band" at M.C.R.D. Face bigsmyl.gif

One of my favorite quotes:

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"

― Eleanor Roosevelt

I just sent my Marine (son) well wishes (he's currently somewhere out in the Pacific Ocean on deployment). He recently sent me these pics.....

download.png
download-1.png
download-4.png

His work is maintaining the AV8 Harrier.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
My three Marine Corps combat veterans. Semper Fi.

My father in law on the right. Lt (jg), LST operator Normandy D Day. RIP.

Don't know who the guy sitting next to him is, but the cabbage on his hat says he was a bad azz for sure. This was taken in 2008 at one of ours boot camp graduations.

Bottom is my father. Cpl, US Army. D Day +1, Normandy. RIP.

Greg Ryan Adam in uniform.jpg Gregs Graduation trip January 2008 196 - Copy.JPG Donald Wiley in France.jpg

Last Edited:
Consider my hand extended in gratitude to all the Marines and other veterans here and everywhere.

Thank you all.
:s0160:

I came from a USAF family. In highschool, I set up an appointment with an Air Force recruiter. When I got there, he was busy on the phone and I was in the hall, looking at the posters.

A Marine recruiter yelled "Hey You! Step in here a minute..." I woke up standing on the yellow foot prints in SanDiego.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top