JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While, "Marching to the Echo of the band" at M.C.R.D. Face bigsmyl.gif

One of my favorite quotes:

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"

― Eleanor Roosevelt

I just sent my Marine (son) well wishes (he's currently somewhere out in the Pacific Ocean on deployment). He recently sent me these pics.....

download.png
download-1.png
download-4.png

His work is maintaining the AV8 Harrier.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
My three Marine Corps combat veterans. Semper Fi.

My father in law on the right. Lt (jg), LST operator Normandy D Day. RIP.

Don't know who the guy sitting next to him is, but the cabbage on his hat says he was a bad azz for sure. This was taken in 2008 at one of ours boot camp graduations.

Bottom is my father. Cpl, US Army. D Day +1, Normandy. RIP.

Greg Ryan Adam in uniform.jpg Gregs Graduation trip January 2008 196 - Copy.JPG Donald Wiley in France.jpg

Last Edited:
Consider my hand extended in gratitude to all the Marines and other veterans here and everywhere.

Thank you all.
:s0160:

I came from a USAF family. In highschool, I set up an appointment with an Air Force recruiter. When I got there, he was busy on the phone and I was in the hall, looking at the posters.

A Marine recruiter yelled "Hey You! Step in here a minute..." I woke up standing on the yellow foot prints in SanDiego.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top