JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just used Warren to ship a firearm. Held the firearm until I confirmed payment. Would do business again. Tell him Lonnie sent you.

Lonnie,
Thank you very much.
I will give him a call.
Best,
Gary

The OP was looking for a Washington shipper but for those of you around Portland, Tigard Pawn will ship to FFLs. $25 for the first firearm, $15 each additional, plus the cost of postage and insurance. Had them ship out a handgun USPS Priority a while back. Much cheaper than me having to use overnight UPS/FedEx as a non-FFL.

The OP was looking for a Washington shipper but for those of you around Portland, Tigard Pawn will ship to FFLs. $25 for the first firearm, $15 each additional, plus the cost of postage and insurance. Had them ship out a handgun USPS Priority a while back. Much cheaper than me having to use overnight UPS/FedEx as a non-FFL.
Thank you for your reply. The more info on this service, the better. Especially, if it is a brick and mortar store with regular hours.

I think it would serve many forum members if we had a sticky of Wa. and Oregon FFLs that perform this service. They do not seem to be all that common.
What Ya think, Mr. Link?
Best,
Gary

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads