JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only WML I have is that 800 Lumen Primary Arms on the AR Pistol.

I using a other handgun, I have to use another flashlight like a Fenix or Surefire.

Well I bought two Olight PL2 Valkeries, 1200 Lumens for the wife's Springfield XD9 M2 4" and her Glock 17 gen 4. I will continue to use the flashlight for me.

I bought an Olight PL-2 Valkyrie for 50 bucks during Black Friday and I am loving it! Very solid fit to frame, very easy to manipulate and yes it is super bright. Some don't like it, to bright they think but with my old eyes I really like it. Have it on my Glock 45 9mm and matched with my TFO sights it's a winner for sure.

The wife has been trying both of hers and she likes it on the Springfield a little better with its fiber optic front sight. factory standard sights on her XD9 M2 and her Glock 19 Gen 4. She is very good using her Glock 'Drop-in-the-bucket' sights but now that she is expanding her horizons, she know there are better options. Anyway she is all about lights these days … Errr Nights.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top