JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All:

These grips have been in the family for 25+ years. The owner passed away in the late 90s and he had several S&W and Colt revolvers. I believe he had at least one Colt Python and a Smith model 29 but that is all I remember. None of the grips have ID marks on them so if you can tell what they belong to please let me know. I have a lot more photos if needed.

Thank You:

James

20201129_132213.jpg 20201129_132219.jpg 20201129_132225.jpg 20201129_132334.jpg

Bottom left in the top pic is either Ruger Blackhawk or Single six. But there are more than one grip frame for the Blackhawks. Definitely not Super Blackhawk.

The speedloader cutout S&W N-square grips are worth about $100, the Football relief N-square set $125 and the 3rd Generate Colt Python set at least $250, The rest of them besides the Ruger set appear to be after market, not sure what they fit since I would need to see the insides for that but generally they go for $30-$50 unless they are connected to a well known maker, those aren't

Oh, the almost black set is either Macassar or Mun ebony, I don't know what it fits but a chunk of wood to make a set like that would be around $30 so of your aftermarket grips, that would be the only one that would be considered more desirable.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top