JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A nice light short-barrel defense load in .327 might sell well. Yes you can load .327 hot using H110, but it starts to get unpleasant to shoot. Make the same load in .32 S&W Long cases to work in older guns (or even lighter due to pressure concerns). I think the ladies might like this sort of thing, maybe using the 85gr XTP bullet, and anyone who shoots the Ruger LCR guns.

Mild target loads that aren't as "dirty" as cowboy loads would be great. But don't forget a self defense load of some kind.
I'm staying away from JHP's and the like in my shelf stock loads. There is plenty of those out there and I want to make ammo people want to shoot, not sit in a gun "just in case". That being said, I do plan on doing small lot custom loading.

I shot 9, 38 spec, 357 mag, and rimfires yesterday.
I could be a customer if the prices are right for bulk buys of 1000 or more center fires at a time.
Practice loads needed more than S D !
I am in Lebanon, so travel or shipping is not a problem.Tom TKH:rolleyes:

I'm still waiting on the Feds so am spending my time on load development. I've got a 38 special load with a 125gr RNFP bullet that is very pleasant to shoot and is very accurate out of my 4" GP-100. My wifes' response after shooting it was "wow I like it". Next up, a 44 Special load with a 240gr SWC. It should be a good gong bonger.

In my load developments I decided to buy a cheap 380acp and see what I can do with/for it. Got a Tangfolio Titan II. I shot a box of the cheapest WalMart ammo just to see what it was all about and it made a frying pan sized group. I made a couple loads with different powders and then made a third load with the powder the pistol seemed to "like" better. Now I've got a 380 that shoots a 2" group at 10 paces. I guess that's the one I'll be making now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top